My favorite part about smoothie making is the ability to completely improvise, and still end up with an amazing smoothie. This time, I happened to have some peach slices on hand in addition to my usual bananas and berries, so I experimented with a new combo. I thought it turned out so well, I wanted to share it with you guys! (I usually keep most of my various smoothie concoctions to myself since they seem more obvious than this particular combination.)
If you’re interested in a more fall-inspired flavor, check out my pumpkin banana smoothie recipe!
Makes one large glass.
- 1 Banana
- 1/2-1 peach
- Handful of strawberries
- 1/4-1/3 cup soy yogurt
- 1/3 cup soy, almond or coconut milk
- 1/4 cup oats
- Pinch of ginger (fresh or powdered)
- 1-3 ice cubes (optional)
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Add more liquid (milk or yogurt) or solids (oats or fruit) as necessary until the smoothie is at your desired consistency.
3. Pour into glass, and garnish it with fruit, oats, or nuts if you want to.
Thanks for stopping by,